View Full Version : Aps

admin
01-19-2011, 11:46 AM
Address: p.o. box 114
City, State, Zip: brookfield, Connecticut 06804
Phone: (203)241-2242, Fax: none
Feet: none, Age: 7 years
Price: 20,000-28,000, Date Posted: 12/22/2010
Comments: moving out of state and selling business , I service the most prestige dealerships in the most expensive county in the country! NOT A FRACHISE ! stay away from franchises they rip you off. i am independent that means i have no geographical restrictions,and can buy my supplies from the cheapest distributors. any one with paint experience should bill out $1000-$1200 a day,after taxes and other overhead about half that is yours! $500 in a day is good living . with no nights or week ends. some one with no auto body experience will have a harder time starting out ,however should still clear $250 a day with a little training from me. the business includes a 1999 ram van with the best set up you"ll find. a computerized mixing system that will make any color on today's vehicles, compressor ,generator , electrical cords, lights , air hoses , spray guns, sanders , buffer, all supplies needed to start and get you through the fist month. my business name is not included (its moving with me ) however i will help you with set up of your own business name ,invoicing and billing,and give you all my accounts three of which approve at least $1000 worth of work a week. i am asking $20,000 -$28,000 depending on how much of the set up and extra materials you want, also depending on how much time i need to spend on introducing you to my accounts and training. A call is better than e mail but either will work Joshua (203) 241-2242 i am legit and all figures are real ,no scams please