PDA

View Full Version : Autobody Shop closed. Lots of good equipment 2 Frame benches, Shark Measuring System

bremdogg55
03-29-2011, 01:38 PM
I have closed our body shop and have lots of equipment that I would like to sell in a complete package for $50,000. The equipment is located in Washington State. I would be willing to sell a few of the larger items separately provided the price is right. Too much to list, but the larger stuff is as follows:
22' Chisum Freedom Adj Height Frame Bench, 3 ten ton towers, electric over hydraulic, scissor lift option, truck clamps, pinchweld clamps,ramps, push-pull station, and more
14' Brewer Body Buddy frame bench, 1 quick set up pulling arm, pinchweld clamps, etc..
Shark Electronic Measuring System, Dell computer updated to windows, new beam
Trisk Twin Head Curing lamp (2 heads with 3 lamps per head)
Bend-Pak portable low rise scissor lift
Infratech UV curing lamp
Brunswick wall mounted strut compressor
(2) O2 fresh air respirators 3M and SRS full mask
4'X10' Double sided light up monument sign
Lots of high quality parts carts, bumper holders from Innovative Tools
Lots of inventory and other stuff, way too much to list

There is probably over $100K in replacement value for everything I have included to sell. Asking $50,000 for everything. The Chisum frame bench alone cost me $42,000 new
This package would be ideal for somebody starting a mid size body shop or looking to expand into a second location.
Send me an email with your contact phone number or questions to nicholelaroche@yahoo.com if interested.