PDA

View Full Version : Auto painter relocating to central california coast, looking for employment

jbbudgor
01-09-2012, 08:35 AM
Hi There,
My name is Brent Budgor. I have been an auto painter since 1977 at the tender age of 18. I've worked in a couple of production shops in Southern California, one in Flagstaff, Ariz and have now lived in Vermont for 13 years, working the first seven in a production shop and self employed the last six. Most of my experience is with PPG, although I have used many brands. I took a PPG waterborne certification class last fall and enjoyed it very much. We are relocating to the Central California Coast area, Arroyo Grande to be specific, this July. I am open to most anything in the shop, or out. My business has been doing vintage motorcycle painting and it has done reasonable well, www.vintage-vendor.com , but have to be realistic about finances.
I can provide any number of references. I'm very easy going and pride myself in doing my best and showing up with a professional attitude. I also pride myself in my sense of humor and common sense approach to life. I communicate well verbally or through e-mail. I am a devoted husband and father and enjoy working with a good group of people for a common cause. I know July is a ways off, but if I sound like someone who might fit in your company in any capacity, please contact me at your convenience.
Thank you,
Brent Budgor
brent@vintage-vendor.com