Experienced Auto Body Shop Estimator
Experienced auto body shop estimator needed for high paced busy shop in the Central Mountains of Colorado.
Must be knowledgeable with estimating systems, DRP insurance uploads, parts ordering, good customer service skills and various computer programs. Computerized shop management program experience a PLUS! Quality & accuracy is paramount with the repairs of the vehicle and the estimates written. I-car or ASE certifications preferred. Good employee relations and communication skills.
Duties include writing estimates for walk-in customers, communicating with Technicians and updating customers, taking appropriate photos, writing supplements, closing out jobs, collecting A/R., scheduling sublet vendors and communicating with staff. We are looking for someone with high energy and a positive attitude.
* Reputable shop
* Modern state-of-the-art shop
* Well-maintained equipment
* Management system
* Estimating systems
* Large customer base of repeat and referrals
* Steady business year round!
* Several DRPs
* Great opportunity to grow with the shop
* Great pay, the more you produce the more $$$$$ you make!
* Variety of high-end new domestic and import models
* Clean shop with procedures in place
* Outdoor activities abound: Hike 14'ers, camping, fishing, hunting, skiing, snowmobiling, hot springs, summer music festivals, caverns, craft fairs, etc.
Skill set preferred:
*Minimum of five years auto body estimating experience and working knowledge of a computer management system
*Good understanding of scheduling and shop flow
*Parts knowledge, good computer & interpersonal skills, an eye for detail and accuracy are must
*Clean MVR and pre-employment drug screen required
Don't wait if this is for you! 970-704-9966
*Submit YOUR resume with confidence that all contacts with us are completely confidential. Do it TODAY!