Estimator/ Damage Analysis Manager
Sterling Autobody Centers is currently currently looking for an experienced Estimator/ Damage Analysis Manager for our Bellaire facility in Houston.
Knowledge of CCC Pathways a plus.
The Damage Analysis Manager assesses the extent of vehicle damage, writes an accurate and complete repair plan utilizing appropriate repair methodologies and manages the overall repair process while assisting the General Manager in delivering an extraordinary customer experience.
- Provide detailed assessment of the vehicle damaged areas
- Oversight of repair plan with a focus on quality
- Determine realistic Estimated Completion Date (ECD)
- Leadership and direction of production team
- Foster positive morale and teamwork
- Promote employee development
- Ensure safety compliance
- Drive Positive Customer Experience
- Active involvement in process improvement and problem solving
We offer outstanding benefits- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, Paid Holidays, & Vacation. Compensation is a combination of salary, near and long term performance based bonuses, and company wide results.
For immediate consideration, please apply online via sterling website. For more information, please Rose Jean-Gilles, National Recruiter, 847-682-4651 Please visit our website to learn more about Sterling at www.sterlingautobody.jobs