LEAD COLLISION BODY TECHNICIANS - San Antonio
$1000 Signing Bonus for Experienced Lead Auto Body Collision Technicians / Structural
Sterling Autobody Centers is currently seeking qualified, experienced and highly motivated heavy structural technicians for our San Antonio Bandera facility located at 5003 Wildflower Drive, San Antonio, TX 78228. This is a fast pace, high volume retail auto body repair facility.
Current ICAR training and ASE certifications a plus
- Applicant must be eligible to work in the US and have a valid US issued driver's license and their own hand tools. Uniforms will be supplied.
- Qualified candidates will have a solid background in collision repair and structural/frame experience.
- Candidate must have the knowledge, skills and ability to perform structural reassembly of collision damaged vehicles which meet industry standards of repair and have a commitment to quality.
- Candidate must possess the knowledge, skills and ability to perform three dimensional measuring, MIG and squeeze resistance spot welding.
- Seeking experience in: Structural, Sheet Metal, MIG & Squeeze Resistance Spot Welding (STRSW).
This is a high volume store providing steady pay, great benefits, continued technical training, and advancement potential.
For immediate consideration, apply online www.sterlingautobody.jobs or stop by our store and apply in person.
For more information, please contact our National Recruiter: Rose Jean-Gilles, 847-682-4651.